Why This Blog? Why Now? Why This title?

I am no longer blogging under duress. This part remains true: I had a blog once and I lost the password...and then, I gave up. I really am not a giver-upper, but there is a point of diminishing returns to anything that takes energy, passion, and vision and yet, doesn't work out. So, off I go again, wish me luck! AND knock on wood I have had luck. And it is sort of fun.
Noreene

P.S. Why this title? I read this phrase today 6/16, don't remember where. I liked it. I'm using it. I might change it. It may or may not have relationship to the content.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Glogster

So I tried Glogster
http://noreenechen.glogster.com/learning-in-a-new-way/
which is a tool that helps you create "poster like" presentationy things with embedded video etc. One way to get your point across. One more way for kids to present ideas. It took a minute to figure out, and like many things, I will loose the momentum of my learning curve through non-use of Glogster. In other words, it was fun while I was creating it, but without purpose it is nothing.
N

1 comment:

  1. I hear you about losing momentum with technology tools...or any new learning for that matter...that the momentum is lost without purpose. I will be adding Glogster to my ever-growing list of things to take a look at and learn.
    I chuckled when I read the purpose statement for your blog. Ah...the dreaded passwords that keep us shut out!

    ReplyDelete